Christina Rice suffered from mental and health disorders since the age of 3. Sadly, for most of her life, she didn’t feel she could share her true thoughts and emotions – even with her parents. Now a healthy and successful business owner, Christina talks about how to create a safe space for others, particularly our kids.
- “I felt like I was just thinking about things and worrying about things that nobody else could understand. And when I would try to talk to people about it, it was just in one ear and out the other.” – Christina Rice
- “When I finally was able to get to the root of my gut health, a lot of my intense paranoia went away.” – Christina Rice
- “I feel like nutrition is the gateway into being able to see everything else more clearly.” – Christina Rice
- “Be fully present. Listen. It’s not all about what are we going to do next or what’s the end goal, but, where are we right now?” – Emily Melious
- 0:44-4:47 – Identifying as a misfit
- 6:49-11:27 – Is food the medicine?
- 11:29-22:44 – How to help find a solution
- 22:44-25:16 – Escaping the victim mindset
- 25:24-28:26 – Steps to help your child